The North Shore’s Most Sophisticated Level Of Rehabilitation After Surgery
With our superior level of amenities and unmatched aesthetic refinements, Warren Barr North Shore looks more like a 5-star hotel than it does a traditional medical facility. And yet, the quality of our medical and transitional, post-acute rehabilitative care is among the highest available in the industry.
Working side-by-side with the area’s most prestigious physicians and hospitals, Warren Barr North Shore has earned an unmatched reputation for the quality of our Short Term Rehab, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Asthma Care, and more.
Our dedicated physicians and experienced medical staff evaluate each guest and design a personalized rehabilitation plan that maximizes each patient’s ability to achieve a complete recovery as quickly as possible.
Guests of Warren Barr North Shore can rely on:
- Physical, occupational & speech therapy offered up to 7 days a week
- 25 full-time therapists on staff
- State-of-the-art physical therapy equipment and pain management
- Independent living skills taught in a real world environment
- Several dedicated, specialty rehabilitation gyms
- One of the largest rehab facilities in the northern suburbs
- Discharge planning – including a home visit to assess accommodations, arrange for any special equipment and, if needed, train family or other caregivers who may assist upon the patient’s return home